I help create inclusive workplaces and enable talented disabled people to excel. In practice this means I:
- Provide innovative training and consultancy on inclusion
- Help build disability confident organisations.
- Design and deliver personal development training for disabled professionals
- Deliver career development coaching and mentoring to disabled professionals
- Deliver memorable keynote speeches and sit on expert panels
- Provide compassionate challenge and external perspectives on boards
Over the years I have won national acclaim for my approach and commitment to disability equality as a leadership trainer, coach, speaker and role model to other disabled people. I sat on the Disability Power100 judging panel in 2019 and 2020 and was named in the list in 2018 as one of the 100 most influential disabled people in the UK.