My equality and inclusion training provides staff with an opportunity to consider equality of opportunity within society and the workplace. It is designed specifically to be relevant to your organisation and to challenge and create greater understanding. It is non-judgemental and encourages questioning.
- Explores what is meant by equality, diversity and inclusion
- Provides latest facts and figures on equality in the UK
- Explains your obligations under the Equality Act 2010
- Features relevant case studies describing different scenarios and protected characteristics
- Explores the current thinking on respectful language relating to equality and inclusion
Contact me to find out more or to discuss your requirements.
This training has been delivered to all level of employees, from the CEO to newly appointed apprentices. The duration is flexible and the content can be designed at your request.